Redmi note 10 pro 13.0.8 to 13.0.14 issue to update (near miss)

oscarparra

Members
Apr 25, 2019
Hi!

Last night my note 10 pro mobile are near to bricked, i have a 13.0.8 rom fastboot, and i´m trying to update to 13.0.14 rom recovery but not work.

I´m try wipe "data" folder, and reinstall via twrp: nothing works. Finally i can recover system with eu 13.0.8 fast boot.

I´m confused, anybody can tell me how can i do this update, i´m searchin "how to", but i can´t found anything.

I have experiencie with twrp and fast boot rooms but something i´m wrong, (i think). Help, S.O.S.!!. >Thank you in advance and sorry for my poor english!

friend, I just installed 13.0.14, since I downloaded it I copied it to the cell phone and restarted it in fastboot mode, and proceeded to enter the twrp I did the process, and since I entered twrp I installed the update and that's it I hope you help

amigo, yo acabo de instalar la 13.0.14, ya que la baje la copie en el celular y lo reinicie en modo fastboot, y procedi a mtere el twrp hice el proceso, y ya q ingrese en twrp instale la actualizacion y listo espero te ayude

friend, I just installed 13.0.14, since I downloaded it I copied it to the cell phone and restarted it in fastboot mode, and proceeded to enter the twrp I did the process, and since I entered twrp I installed the update and that's it I hope you help

amigo, yo acabo de instalar la 13.0.14, ya que la baje la copie en el celular y lo reinicie en modo fastboot, y procedi a mtere el twrp hice el proceso, y ya q ingrese en twrp instale la actualizacion y listo espero te ayude
Thank you Edugam!!, I did the same as you and it didn't work, i obtain a soft brick. ?¿

Well, what I did is that I copied the 13.0.14 file to the cell phone, restarted it and turned it on in fastboot mode, connected it to the PC and where I have the ADB, press the shift key and select I will open a powershell window here, and I did the process. by fastboot Since I restarted it in twrp, I gave it install and selected the 13.0.14 file and it was installed and turned on already updated. It hasn't happened to me as brick but if you can install version 13.0.8-fastboot again, and proceed to install 14 it might work like this for you. Cheers

Thanky
Well, what I did is that I copied the 13.0.14 file to the cell phone, restarted it and turned it on in fastboot mode, connected it to the PC and where I have the ADB, press the shift key and select I will open a powershell window here, and I did the process. by fastboot Since I restarted it in twrp, I gave it install and selected the 13.0.14 file and it was installed and turned on already updated. It hasn't happened to me as brick but if you can install version 13.0.8-fastboot again, and proceed to install 14 it might work like this for you. Cheers
Thank you!, seccond attemp works for me, and all my data and apps are here!. Cheers!