Redmi Note 10 Pro - some apps don't open

Ilang

Members
May 21, 2024
Hello,

I have a Redmi Note 10 Pro with MIUI Global 14.0.5.0(TKPMIXM) installed. Additionally, the device is rooted with Magisk. Most of the apps, inclduing all the Google apps, work smoothly. However, I've few random apps that don't open and show an error notice when I try to open them. I've tried to clear their catch and data, however it didn't help.
Do you have any idea what can be the cause of such issue and how to solve it?

Thanks,

Hello,

I have a Redmi Note 10 Pro with MIUI Global 14.0.5.0(TKPMIXM) installed. Additionally, the device is rooted with Magisk. Most of the apps, inclduing all the Google apps, work smoothly. However, I've few random apps that don't open and show an error notice when I try to open them. I've tried to clear their catch and data, however it didn't help.
Do you have any idea what can be the cause of such issue and how to solve it?

Thanks,
...which version of magisk did you use? Did you try to remove root temporary?

...which version of magisk did you use? Did you try to remove root temporary?
I use Magisk 27.0 (27000). I didn't try to remove root temporary. What is the simplest way to do it? Can I remove it temporary without uninstalling magisk?

I use Magisk 27.0 (27000). I didn't try to remove root temporary. What is the simplest way to do it? Can I remove it temporary without uninstalling magisk?
.... I think you can't remove it without reinstalling after....