Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Difference MIUI 13 Xiami EU Stable Rom and Stock Rom.

Valto27

Members
May 4, 2022
I have an Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and what are the features of the Miu 13 Stable Rom here ? It is based on the Global Rom.So the features of the chinese MIUI 13 are excluded what would be the benefits, if I flash the xiami eu Rom compared to the stock ROM?

I am little bit confused that also every Device can have Miu 13 but a different Android Version.
Maybe somebody can explain it to me.

I have an Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and what are the features of the Miu 13 Stable Rom here ? It is based on the Global Rom.So the features of the chinese MIUI 13 are excluded what would be the benefits, if I flash the xiami eu Rom compared to the stock ROM?

I am little bit confused that also every Device can have Miu 13 but a different Android Version.
Maybe somebody can explain it to me.
It is based on global because the NFC and Global Mobile Network band type is different from China. It was based on China but the NFC didn't work and some aspects like model and Device were blank.

From what I know even ROMs based on Global have China features like Health, Widgets and have Chinese versions (means better) of system apps. So there is really nothing to worry about. I am currently using Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and can say that the experience is much smoother than on Global. The main benefit is that it is debloated so there are no ads and mainly no useless apps preinstalled. Hope it helps you to decide

Thanks for the Replay, I also saw some of your Posts.Is the Mia Dialer for call Recording included?

It is based on global because the NFC and Global Mobile Network band type is different from China. It was based on China but the NFC didn't work and some aspects like model and Device were blank.

From what I know even ROMs based on Global have China features like Health, Widgets and have Chinese versions (means better) of system apps. So there is really nothing to worry about. I am currently using Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and can say that the experience is much smoother than on Global. The main benefit is that it is debloated so there are no ads and mainly no useless apps preinstalled. Hope it helps you to decide
Thank for your information
Can you elaborate more 'how can I switch between Global to Eu ROM ?"
Recently, I am also at RKCMIXM 13.0.5 Redmi note 11 Pro 5G
- Do I need to unlock bootloader?
- Which Eu ROM version and where to download? I saw some named as Veux and Veuxg which should correct for my device?
Could you guide detail step by step ?

Thank you.

Attachments

• KakaoTalk_20220525_104139670.jpg
    KakaoTalk_20220525_104139670.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 667
Thank for your information
Can you elaborate more 'how can I switch between Global to Eu ROM ?"
Recently, I am also at RKCMIXM 13.0.5 Redmi note 11 Pro 5G
- Do I need to unlock bootloader?
- Which Eu ROM version and where to download? I saw some named as Veux and Veuxg which should correct for my device?
Could you guide detail step by step ?

Thank you.
Well firstly you need to backup all your data and unlock the bootloader. When you unlocked your bootloader you will download VEUXG ROM. The VEUX ROM is for Chinese Redmi Note 11E Pro. When you have the ROM go ahead and download the 15s ADB Installer and reboot your device to fastboot mode: power + volume down. Extract the ROM and launch the First time installer: first_install_with_data_format. And that's all. When you have an update for your xiaomi.eu ROM you will then run the update_rom file. I believe that's all

Well firstly you need to backup all your data and unlock the bootloader. When you unlocked your bootloader you will download VEUXG ROM. The VEUX ROM is for Chinese Redmi Note 11E Pro. When you have the ROM go ahead and download the 15s ADB Installer and reboot your device to fastboot mode: power + volume down. Extract the ROM and launch the First time installer: first_install_with_data_format. And that's all. When you have an update for your xiaomi.eu ROM you will then run the update_rom file. I believe that's all
Backup no longer works. Since Android 11 on Xiaomi devices it is no longer possible to backup app + app data, if the user does it via MIUI backup (local) only the app without app data are backed up,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-28-13-06-30-285_com.miui.backup.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-28-13-06-30-285_com.miui.backup.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 267
Reactions: Coloeus
Backup no longer works. Since Android 11 on Xiaomi devices it is no longer possible to backup app + app data, if the user does it via MIUI backup (local) only the app without app data are backed up,
I meant the Mi Cloud Backup

Is Google backup (app, app data, sms, WIFI passwords) not working in any Xiaomi.eu ROM ?
1366_2000.jpg

Not even if the ROM is Global based ?

@SpookieGames, kindly confirm this if you can, since you have this Global based ROM.

I think there was a misunderstanding.
The problem is with MIUI "local backup" and not Google backup.
Google backup works correctly in xiaomi.eu.

Attachments

• Bez názvu.png
    Bez názvu.png
    500.1 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Reactions: Coloeus
Is Google backup (app, app data, sms, WIFI passwords) not working in any Xiaomi.eu ROM ?
I'm using a Joyeuse (Redmi Note 9 Pro EU) and Google backup does not work for me either, I noticed when I was using MIUI V12.5 but after upgrading to MIUI V13.0 I checked again and it still doesn't work. When I go to Settings -> My Device -> Back up and restore -> scroll down to Google backup -> Back up my data -> I turn it on -> go to Backup account -> select my logged in Google account -> a new window opens and tells me about Google backup and in the right corner there's a Turn on button -> so I tap on Turn on -> and exactly nothing happens but the window closes. I do remember (and it does work on my workphone) that when I select the account then there's a menu item above the "Help and feedback" here where I can check the state of the backup, I can even start a manual backup. But not in Xiaomi.EU. I tried to install Google One as well, that has another way to enable backup but eventually I ended up in the same situation - at least Google One told me that the backup is not possible and I shall try it later (no matter how many times I retry it fails in the same way).

Hi, can I install the rom for the 5G on a non 5G?
Thanks,