Resolved Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Global - NFC not working and also device name not showing phone name but just VEUX

Spookie

Members
Dec 14, 2021
I just updated to the newest version of VEUXG ROM VEUXG_V13.0.10.0.RKCMIXM and my NFC settings just disappeared and NFC shows fail in the CIT test. Also I see that in the specs page my phone started showing Device: veux instead of Device: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and Model is blank. Seems like there is some kind of bug. Hope you can fix it soon. Install log and ADB Logcat are below

Edit: Just want to clarify that everything worked on the version VEUXG_V13.0.9.0.RKCMIXM

Logcat - https://www17.zippyshare.com/v/zui6qu2G/file.html

Attachments

• install-log.txt
    8.4 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Reactions: ingbrzy
Thanks for the report. Please run this command using ADB and attach the output props.txt file.
Code:
adb shell getprop > props.txt

Reactions: Spookie
Okay looks like the NFC is working again but the device still shows Device: veux and also the Model is still blank. Here is the new props.txt

Attachments

• props.txt
    32.8 KB · Views: 199
Reactions: ingbrzy
Reuploaded to the same link, that should solve the remaining issue.
Please flash and get one more props.txt to confirm.

Reactions: Spookie
Okay it looks like everything is working again except the Model stays blank. Here is the new props.txt

Edit: Looks like Google Backup recognized my model it's just the Specs page

Attachments

• props.txt
    32.8 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Okay it looks like everything is working again except the Model stays blank. Here is the new props.txt

Edit: Looks like Google Backup recognized my model it's just the Specs page
According to the props, it looks OK. Can you show what you see on specs page?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-17-13-39-57-941_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-17-13-39-57-941_com.android.settings.jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 579