Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G new Global update v14.0.3.0.TKCMIXM

I got something weird after the phone restarted, after updating. Some kind of contract in Korean which I didn't understand anything and I just checked the box and gave the "forward" arrow because otherwise I couldn't use the phone. Did something like that happen to you?

I got something weird after the phone restarted, after updating. Some kind of contract in Korean which I didn't understand anything and I just checked the box and gave the "forward" arrow because otherwise I couldn't use the phone. Did something like that happen to you?
Yeah it also happens when you do a setup on Stock Global. The Korean message is related so some sort of Service App that is probably made for the Korean market. As it's a one time pop-up I wouldn't worry much about it.

• Wow
Reactions: LucidDream98
Yeah it also happens when you do a setup on Stock Global. The Korean message is related so some sort of Service App that is probably made for the Korean market. As it's a one time pop-up I wouldn't worry much about it.
Ohhh, thanks for the reply. I didn't know about that. :3

Reactions: Spookie
Is it resolved? https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-14-stable-release.67685/page-154
french.PNG