New Redmi note 11 (spes) 13.0.2

• Thread starter Deleted member 329158
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 329158

Since updating to 13.0.2 have had numerous bugs. Have performed factory wipe and reinstalled. Same issues.

Overall intense lag of the phone
Sometimes random reboots after powering off
Wallpaper constantly resetting to default.

Fyi 13.0.1 was completely fine.

Thanks for your work devs.

13.0.10 then. Its literally the update before the latest one. All your replies to people are sarcastic. Really is no need for it.
I wasn't sarcastic. When you make a report, make sure the information you are giving is correct.

Either way, you did not provide any log for any of these issues, there's literally nothing to look at.
Comparing to 13.0.10 is pointless, because it was Android 11, while 13.0.2 is the first Android 12 release for this device...

Reactions: xMarvin732
I wasn't sarcastic. When you make a report, make sure the information you are giving is correct.

Either way, you did not provide any log for any of these issues, there's literally nothing to look at.
Comparing to 13.0.10 is pointless, because it was Android 11, while 13.0.2 is the first Android 12 release for this device...
I will provide a bug report the next time it random reboots or wallpaper resets. Do you know if this lag is because the software from xiaomi is bugged?