Redmi note 13 4g HyperOs?

enzo99

Members
Apr 2, 2024
Hello, I have two questions, the first is whether the hyperos-based rom for the Redmi Note 13 4g (shappire) is already available. The second question is if Xiaomi.eu brings everything unlocked, for example in the hyperos update there was almost no news on my device, the magazine mode did not come, the control center is gray, etc. I want to know if those features are on xiaomi.eu

I am running HyperOS on this same phone, it is identical in every way to the Miui that was already on the phone. I can find zero difference, pretty boring honestly.

Hello, I have two questions, the first is whether the hyperos-based rom for the Redmi Note 13 4g (shappire) is already available. The second question is if Xiaomi.eu brings everything unlocked, for example in the hyperos update there was almost no news on my device, the magazine mode did not come, the control center is gray, etc. I want to know if those features are on xiaomi.eu
For Gaussian blur, read this article. Maybe it helps. But as far as I know, xiaomi restricts this feature on low-end devices.

I am running HyperOS on this same phone, it is identical in every way to the Miui that was already on the phone. I can find zero difference, pretty boring honestly.
Yes but my question is about hyper OS from Xiaomi eu. If Xiaomi eu bring blur and other options

Ok I see, I guess we will just have to wait for the Rom and see.
Be patient, all good things come to those who wait