Redmi Note 13 Pro+ Plus 5G Zircon 16GB 512GB

Miklaus

Members
Mar 11, 2023
I can't seem tò find any rom for this device purchased from china. Is there a xiaomi.eu rom for this device? I also can't find a section on the forum

Devices with MediaTek SoC are not supported here.

You are saying i have tò pay 12,22 Eur per month on patreon tò download the rom?
You can also pay more if you want. Not only do you get a ROM, but you also get the updates for it. Besides, why should everything be free? Everything costs money, the servers, infrastructure, etc. and of course the nerves of those responsible .

I paid 10 Eur as a contributor, can i download rom for redmi note 12 pro 5g Ruby dimensity 1080? It s not clear how tò navigate on patreon and get access not neither i received any email with any link

Last edited:
I paid 10 Eur as a contributor, can i download rom for redmi note 12 pro 5g Ruby dimensity 1080? It s not clear how tò navigate on patreon and get access not neither i received any email with any link
Write to the developer using the message function in the Patreon app so that he can send you the ROM, then be patient, then install the ROM and be happy :).

Reactions: Miklaus