Redmi note 13 pro

yanciess

Members
Dec 24, 2016
Hi can you edit Xiaomi.Eu for redmi note 13 pro (garnet codename)
Thank you.
Screenshot_2023-10-19-12-33-02-718_com.opera.browser.jpg

Hi!, Garnet room for redmi note 13 pro is valid for "redmi note 13 pro 4G"?, or only for "redmi note 13 pro 5G"?, is same for both models?.

Thank you very much!

Garnet ROM is only for Garnet.

Redmi Note 13 Pro 4G is not supported here because it uses the MediaTek Helio chipset.

Last edited:
Gernet ROM is only for Gernet.

Redmi Note 13 Pro 4G is not supported here because it uses the MediaTek Helio chipset.
Thankyou Gogocar62

Did someone already use room over Redmi Note 13 Pro?
I have tried, I can flash the my note 13 Pro with eea versin, but the mobile radio is turned off, It can not connect to the mobile network .tried global ,turkey version ,same .

only india rom work, but india version does not support NFC.
struggling now

Hello,
has anyone installed miui 14 stable version on redmi note 13 pro?
It works well, have you found parts that don't work properly, like 3g, 4g, or 5g network, camera, or NFC? Thank you for the answers!

After installing miui 14 on redmi note 13 pro 5g I found the following bugs:
1. the image carousel does not work
2. mobile network does not work (an individual modem flash is needed to work)
3. the proximity sensor does not work.
4. NFC does not work.
For now, that's all I've discovered.

If I could install the dialer from xiaomi.eu and the possibility to record the conversation, I would never switch to this miui version. It's beautiful, it doesn't have the Chinese anymore, it has advantages, but it also has many bugs

Last edited:
After installing miui 14 on redmi note 13 pro 5g I found the following bugs:
1. the image carousel does not work
2. mobile network does not work (an individual modem flash is needed to work)
3. the proximity sensor does not work.
4. NFC does not work.
For now, that's all I've discovered.

If I could install the dialer from xiaomi.eu and the possibility to record the conversation, I would never switch to this miui version. It's beautiful, it doesn't have the Chinese anymore, it has advantages, but it also has many bugs
I have the same problem. Can anyone help?

I have the same problem. Can anyone help?
it's been 6 months since our phone model was launched, but the developers of the xiaomi.eu platform don't seem to be in a hurry to find solutions for problems like this..... I gave up and switched to the official version, more precisely to Indonesian version. It offers everything I need.....nfc, proximity sensor, dialer and call recording, recognizes the modem for the mobile network in my country, the image carousel works satisfactorily. There are no bugs. it's perfect.

it's been 6 months since our phone model was launched, but the developers of the xiaomi.eu platform don't seem to be in a hurry to find solutions for problems like this..... I gave up and switched to the official version, more precisely to Indonesian version. It offers everything I need.....nfc, proximity sensor, dialer and call recording, recognizes the modem for the mobile network in my country, the image carousel works satisfactorily. There are no bugs. it's perfect.
What did you expect? Yes, we're not in a hurry to buy a device to investigate device-specific issues.
Saying "there is a problem with X" doesn't provide us with any useful information.

What did you expect? Yes, we're not in a hurry to buy a device to investigate device-specific issues.
Saying "there is a problem with X" doesn't provide us with any useful information.
Don't get me wrong....I don't have special expectations, and I was surprised that I was noticed by a developer. I've been using xiaomi phones and software developed by you for many years, I follow and read what's new. I didn't pay any money and I can't expect you to work for me, so that my phone works flawlessly. But, now there are people who have some frustration, after months of waiting and posts to which only one who has the same problem responds. :-D I will continue to follow the forum, and if you felt hurt by my words, I apologize. To have a good day!