Redmi note 7 lavender update V11.0.2.0 QFGCNXM 11-10

Why the redmi note 7 new update showing up on the miui 12 section???? is there any bug or issue on this update.??..the ones who tried it answer this View attachment 30482

I installed the rom and I don't see any changes.
translations the same as before, same versions of the apps, 0 new features, and the same bugs unfortunately (phone reboots randomly, problems with the microphone)

In addition, "other" takes up 20gb (before installation 10gb so I believe that every rom is not eliminated well with a data format or maybe it is simply a visual error)

I installed the rom and I don't see any changes.
translations the same as before, same versions of the apps, 0 new features, and the same bugs unfortunately (phone reboots randomly, problems with the microphone)

In addition, "other" takes up 20gb (before installation 10gb so I believe that every rom is not eliminated well with a data format or maybe it is simply a visual error)
Do you recommend me to install it or no
Because am having issues with the new version of call of dutty mobile it craches randomly so i thaught that this update will fix my problem
And what do you mean by reboots randomly
It us a permanent problem or what kind

Do you recommend me to install it or no
Because am having issues with the new version of call of dutty mobile it craches randomly so i thaught that this update will fix my problem
And what do you mean by reboots randomly
It us a permanent problem or what kind

I recommend installing it, at least bring the June patches and maybe it will solve your problem.
Random reboots are a problem I also had with my stock rom so it may not be a mistake for this rom
The only thing that I would like to see resolved are the problems with the microphone that occasionally stops working and above all that the phone does not restart when I watch a stream on discord with headphones (but this too can be a discord problem but it seems strange to me because with the miui stock it did not happen and considering the already mentioned problems with the microphone / headphones of the rom I am quite convinced that the rom is the problem)

Reactions: Loko75
Oh yes dear friend i understand you problem with discord....i am facing the same issue when u try to enter the live stream...the phone freezes and then reboots randomly without taking any action yes you are right...but i used to use discord on my laptop all the time so i use the app just for chatting
But the problem u said about microphone or headphones....i have no issue on this every ...thing works good i don't really understand your problem about this case
Otherwise u mentioned on the first reply a sentence that i didn't catch well

""In addition, "other" takes up 20gb (before installation 10gb so I believe that every rom is not eliminated well with a data format or maybe it is simply a visual error)""

Could you please clarify more about this...it seams important but i couldn't get the point you want to explian
Thanks again

thanks friend. you perfectly listed the same problems I had with stable 11.0.1.0 andorid 10. so I don't install it because surely I should go back to the magnificent 11.0.7.0.

Oh yes dear friend i understand you problem with discord....i am facing the same issue when u try to enter the live stream...the phone freezes and then reboots randomly without taking any action yes you are right...but i used to use discord on my laptop all the time so i use the app just for chatting
But the problem u said about microphone or headphones....i have no issue on this every ...thing works good i don't really understand your problem about this case
Otherwise u mentioned on the first reply a sentence that i didn't catch well

""In addition, "other" takes up 20gb (before installation 10gb so I believe that every rom is not eliminated well with a data format or maybe it is simply a visual error)""

Could you please clarify more about this...it seams important but i couldn't get the point you want to explian
Thanks again

For 20gb occupied by "other" I mean that in the phone memory (where there are sections such as cache, photos and videos, applications) there is also the "other" section that occupied me before 10gb and now 20gb.
A few hours ago, fortunately, I resolved by making a data format and now i hoping not to have to do it every time i have to update the rom.
While, for headphone problems, I was referring to these problems with the discord streams that caused the phones to restart.
For microphone problems, instead, I meant that sometimes it stops working, especially when i using 2 apps at the same time that use it.

For 20gb occupied by "other" I mean that in the phone memory (where there are sections such as cache, photos and videos, applications) there is also the "other" section that occupied me before 10gb and now 20gb.
A few hours ago, fortunately, I resolved by making a data format and now i hoping not to have to do it every time i have to update the rom.
While, for headphone problems, I was referring to these problems with the discord streams that caused the phones to restart.
For microphone problems, instead, I meant that sometimes it stops working, especially when i using 2 apps at the same time that use it.
Do you mean the section with grey highlight right down....i understand that this has part of your extracted rom+files that the storage manager may not identify the category of these files most of the time they are files related to some big files such as spotify or netflix downloads....etc

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-19-21-26-09-637_com.android.settings.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 215
Yes when u use two apps that use microphone at the same time the problem happens.....never faced this issue but i hope u find the way to fix it

Reactions: Garonk
Do you mean the section with grey highlight right down....i understand that this has part of your extracted rom+files that the storage manager may not identify the category of these files most of the time they are files related to some big files such as spotify or netflix downloads....etc

I know that there are often large files there as you said but in this case I am sure that it is some problem of the classic procedure (format data + Rom installation) or in any case it could be a twrp error (orangefox) during the procedure (this option is the most likely for me) and I have also read other people who had this problem so I'd like to find out the cause.
Next time I will try to update again with dirty flash to see if the,approximately, 10 GB will be added.

I know that there are often large files there as you said but in this case I am sure that it is some problem of the classic procedure (format data + Rom installation) or in any case it could be a twrp error (orangefox) during the procedure (this option is the most likely for me) and I have also read other people who had this problem so I'd like to find out the cause.
Ooowh okay i catch that....that seems interesting....but during the updates i do not format data partition...in my case i do remove lockscreen password then flash the rom throught orangefox directly
I do not pay attention to this storage thing...but i will look throught next time
Thanks a lot for your conversation were so helpful

that increases with each update.
To solve this (assuming you are using Orange Fox) is to go to the internal storage-fox-and delete the folders that are there except the one that says BACKUP.
with that they won't have to format data the explanation is that this is part of an OrangeFox function with respect to the MIUI OTAs

Last edited:
To solve this (assuming you are using Orange Fox) is to go to the internal storage-fox-and delete the folders that are there except the one that says BACKUP.
with that they won't have to format data the explanation is that this is part of an OrangeFox function with respect to the MIUI OTAs
What do you try to explain dear friend
I mean what are you talking about...
What question is related to your answer?

[QUOTE""kearmau5, post: 549457, miembro: 249491"]
¿Qué intentas explicar querido amigo
Quiero decir, de qué estás hablando...
¿Qué pregunta está relacionada con su respuesta?
[/QUOTE]

I answered what was not ... in the main question thread they asked why "OTHER" now weighed 20 GB well the answer and the solution is that I gave

Last edited:

Why is security white in dark mode?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-23-21-20-25-239_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-23-21-20-25-239_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 185
  • Screenshot_2020-06-23-21-20-04-868_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-23-21-20-04-868_com.android.settings.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 178