Redmi note 9 pro 128/6 , Location On problem

SIL3NT

Members
Oct 5, 2020
Whenever i have location turned on , my phone randomly crashes and reboots , when location is off , phone works fine , would love for a solution for this , really need location on ...

Which Rom and Version are you using?
I only Heard about this Problem with the RR-Rom.
I never had a reboot and my GPS is on the whole time and tracking perfectly.

MIUI Global 11.0.3
i have 2 friends with the same phone as me , but one of them has the 11.0.5, and i dont have the update

Go on and Flash Latest xiaomi.eu Rom manually.
As you are already here im Sure you will figure out how.

If not, share some informations about your phone. Do you got joyeuse, excalibur or curtana? If you dont know, tell us your GB of RAM and the MP of your cameras. We will point the right threads then out for you.

It says if i unlock my phone, features which require high security level (e.g., Find device, added-value services, etc.) will no longer be available. is this permanent or temporary ?

It says if i unlock my phone, features which require high security level (e.g., Find device, added-value services, etc.) will no longer be available. is this permanent or temporary ?
I say: If your not trained enough you have better to stay on STOCK rom and complain for your issue to your seller or XIAOMI Global.
That's all what we can do here at EU rom forum.

Last edited:
It depends on which Rom you will Flash.
Custom Roms do not All Support xiaomi's build in Features.
If you completely "brick" your phone, it is your fault and xiaomi or any other wont step up and give you any warranty.
That's with all phones and all custom Roms.

You have to be aware of it and not blindly try anything out. We all started somewhere but at the end you can only be blaming yourself if you Do something wrong.
Xiaomi.eu is a Well trusted source and it Supports all Features of the Stock Rom + alot of added ones. You can find all Infos here on the side.

I can only recommend that you read and read and read anything about it if you want to Do it.

Else I would recommend you stay on Stock and Flash the Latest official Stock Firmware to get rid of your Problems.
Use the official xiaomi tool:
Everything Else you need to know is written on the linked Page aswell.

Best regards

Reactions: varsop and LOLO9393
I have had also plenty of random reboots with my Redmi Note pro ( joyeuse, bluetooth on and gps on). Those reboots occurred with original xiaomi roms and also with xiaomi.eu roms. Couple of weeks ago I noticed that if I set phone´s sim card network from LTE to 3G reboots disappeared.( xiaomi.eu v12.0.1.0).