Redmi Note 9S (curtana) - Big collection of patches for xiaomi.eu 11.0.10.0 (stable)

UserXP

Members
Jun 12, 2016
Here is a big collection of patches ONLY for Redmi Note 9S (curtana) and ONLY for xiaomi.eu 11.0.10.0 (stable).
  1. GENERAL
    • Different volume for calls and notifications.
    • Add a switch to change the notification sound in the pop-up sound window (using the volume buttons)
    • Full activation of "My Device" (My Device)
    • Full support for SuperWallpapers at Settings - Wallpaper - Super Wallpapers. [You must download and install the Home and 'Red planet' super wallpapers apps from anywhere].
    • Full enabled AOD (Always-on display) and add 2 more options:
      <> Custom brightness (only for AOD). When you turn the screen on, the brightness will be restored.
      <> AUTO close AOD after 15 - 600 seconds.
    • Change the Themes app with a newer that support Themes, Wallpapers, Fonts, Ringtones, Icons, Always-on, Dynamic.
    • Added Smart Network. Auto change network type, mobile data, Wi-Fi when you are in call or connected to Wi-Fi or mobile data are disabled or you turn screen off.
    • Press and hold on the Data button (in the bar with the buttons in the status bar), we go to the network selection.
    • Backup/Restore ALL your settings (well, some I may have forgotten) for patches. With one click you will have back all the settings related to the patches. [Settings - My device]
      The settings are saved in the file <internal_memory>/mySettings<number>.xml
    • Changes at Security app:
      <> You can disable notifications for system apps
      <> You can disable system apps (careful with that)
      <> Extra info at 'App info' (Data path, User ID, Target SDK version, Open in Play Store, Launch app)
    • You can update system apps from unofficial sources.
    • Screenshot settings at Settings - 'Additional settings' - 'Screenshot settings' [Save at external SD, Save folder (DSIM ot Pictures), Quality, Format (Jpeg, Png or WebP)].
    • Added GetApps - The chinese market from xiaomi.
  2. DISPLAY (Settings - Display)
    • Full screen (without showing the status bar)
    • Shake gestures -> 'Clear RAM' or 'Screen off'.
    • Animation effects when scrolling through lists (with many options).
    • Show/Hide search bar in Settings.
    • Exclude apps from Share menu.
    • Exclude apps from 'Open with' menu.
  3. STATUS BAR (Settings - Display - Notch & status bar)
    • Number of columns for switches (4-7) for one line and all lines.
    • Number of rows for switches (2-4).
    • Colors for switches (and border with color).
    • Colors for notifications (background and text and border with color).
    • Show/Hide brightness panel (also color and size/height and border with color).
    • Show/Hide expand indicator.
    • Notifications folder (for unimportant notifications to appear in a seperate folder).
    • Show provider name (with unlocked screen).
    • Connection refresh rate 500ms - 5000ms (if you have selected 'Show connection speed') and also show incoming and outgoing network speed in 2 lines.
    • Weather in status bar with temperature and/or icon and too many options.
    • Blur effect at expanded status bar.
    • Extra info at expanded status bar:
      <> Show analog clock.
      <> Show available RAM
      <> Show CPU and battery temperature
      <> Show notifications log button
      <> Show clear memory button
      <> Quick status bar header's height
    • Gestures at status bar:
      <> Double tap to lock screen
      <> Double tap at left or right side to do any Action (Turn off, Power menu, Volume dialog, Previous app, ..., Launch any app)
      <> Long click to change brightness or select an Action (Turn off, Power menu, Volume dialog, Previous app, ..., Launch any app)
      <> Swipe to change brighness
  4. HOME SCREEN (Settings - Home screen)
    • Continuous scrolling on the desktop - It's a bit "weird" with the Smart Assistant.
    • Home screen with App drawer and ALSO available the swipe up for any Action (Turn off, Power menu, Volume dialog, Previous app, ..., Launch any app).
    • Create Home screen shortcut (icon) for All Apps.
    • Number of columns in folders (3 - 5 columns).
    • Up to 7 icons in the baseline.
    • Show/Hide text in icons.
    • Show/Hide shadow on icons.
    • Reflection in icons on the baseline.
    • Close the folder after selecting/clicking on an icon.
    • Hide apps from Recent.
    • Home screen layout (4x5, 4x6, 5x5, 5x6, ...).
    • The text in the icons in two (maximum) lines (with micro-adjustment of the vertical distance).
    • Show/Hide text in baseline icons (with micro-adjustment of vertical spacing)
    • Gestures:
      <> Double tap, double tap at top-left, double tap at top-right => do any Action (Turn off, Power menu, Volume dialog, Previous app, ..., Launch any app).
      <> Swipe up or down (with 1 or 2 fingers) => do any Action (Turn off, Power menu, Volume dialog, Previous app, ..., Launch any app).
    • Blur effect in Recent applications.
    • Allow all orientations.
  5. BATTERY (Settings - Battery)
    • I turned on Power settings (Performance or Balanced).
    • Battery warning levels (Low, Critical and Safe Battery Level).
    • Battery color (inside).
  6. Notification light (Settings - Additional settings - Notification light)
    Some settings here. You check...
  7. BUTTON SHORTCUTS (Settings - Additional settings - Button shortcuts)
    • Long Press (Menu and/or Home and/or Back) => Run any installed application.
    • Disable the power menu on the lock screen.
  8. PHONE - CONTACTS
    • Colors at call logs (this menu is at Settings - Display - 'Colors at call logs').
    • Home key while ringing - Action if you press Home on call -> Accept/Reject/Mute call or off.
    • Option for full screen foto in calls.
    • Show/Hide search bar in Recents and/or Contacts.
    • Display an icon next to the search bar (in Contacts) that leads to the international dialing codes of all countries.
  9. CAMERA
    Various changes by activating features in curtana.xml.
  10. SCREEN LOCK (Settings - Passwords and security)
    • Disable screen lock for 'Trusted networks'.
    • Fingerprint actions for Single tap, Long tap and Double tap. Action can be Turn off, Power menu, Volume dialog, Previous app, ..., Launch any app.
    • Change music tracks with the volume keys (I have not tried it).
    • Sensitive content on the lock screen.
  11. Some others that I forgot

Download - Installation
Download link 1:
RN9S.curtana.st11.0.10.0(11q)eu.FULLpatches.magisk.zip - With ThemeManager and SuperWallpapers support. To uninstall check the ***
Download link 2:
RN9S.curtana.st11.0.10.0(11q)eu.NoThemesFULLpatches.magisk.zip - With out ThemeManager and SuperWallpapers support. Uninstall working properly.
Because we can NOT change system apps directly, each of the above links is a magisk module. Install it like any other module.
NOTE 1: This is NOT a 'real' module. This is ONLY VALID for version xiaomi.eu 11.0.10.0 (stable). Will NOT work at any other version!!!
NOTE 2: If you update v. 11.0.10.0 you MUST uninstall the module first (most probably will not work with the new version). If you forgot, you can uninstall it after by using one of the methods bellow.
*** If you uninstall the module 'Download link 1', ThemeManager will NOT work. In this case you must dirty re-flast the ROM (no data loss). Sorry for this.

Uninstall
- You can unistall it from Magisk manager.
or
- Install this zip from TWRP UninstallFULLpatchesUserXP.RN9S.curtana.magisk.zip
[it will uninstall the module]
or
- You can use any Magisk recovery manager for TWRP and uninstall the module.
*** NOTE: If you have install "Download link 1" and uninstall the module, ThemeManager will NOT work. In this case you must dirty re-flast the ROM (no data loss). Sorry for this.

Some pictures
Screenshot_2020-07-26-16-11-40-475_com.miui.home.png Screenshot_2020-07-26-17-21-33-446_com.miui.home.png Screenshot_2020-07-26-17-21-50-960_com.miui.home.png Screenshot_2020-07-26-17-22-17-505_com.miui.home.png Screenshot_2020-07-26-16-10-18-991_com.android.settings.png

Last edited:
All is great brother.But it doesn’t show the wifi and data icon beside the battery icon.2nd thing is the superwallpaper cannot run.

Attachments

• IMG_20200728_031017.jpg
    IMG_20200728_031017.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 608
Do you have v. 11.0.10.0 installed?
Any other magisk module installed?
As you can see in my pictures, the icons are there.
As for super wallpapers, you must install the officials, not the patched (for all android devices).

Do you have v. 11.0.10.0 installed?
Any other magisk module installed?
As you can see in my pictures, the icons are there.
As for super wallpapers, you must install the officials, not the patched (for all android devices).
The icon problem is already solved brother.But it have a new issue that the screen going black after unlocking screen sometimes..and then i have to reboot all the time to fix it.Why i am getting the blank screen brother?Is this for the AOD?
Thanks ❣

No, never had this problem.

Disable/Uninstall all other magisk modules.
Try to change AOD screen or disable AOD.

I have uninstalled this patches.And then i have no theme manager app.where it is gone?i cannot change wallpaper and change my theme...please give a solution file for that

If you uninstall the patches, all other will be back.

EDIT: Sorry, you are right. If you uninstall the module, ThemeManager will NOT work. In this case you must dirty re-flast the ROM. Sorry for this.
I will try to correct

Last edited:
If you uninstall the patches, all other will be back.

EDIT: Sorry, you are right. If you uninstall the module, ThemeManager will NOT work. In this case you must dirty re-flast the ROM. Sorry for this.
I will try to correct
In this case,Will my data be wiped?