New Redmi Note 9S miui 14.0.3 eu: i cant send and receive files on share me and shareit

SinaBager

Members
Apr 14, 2023
Before installing this rom, i dont have any problems with sharing files on shareme and shareit but after install this rom, i cant send and receive with these apps. Please fix this bug fast because its very important. Thank you

Before installing this rom, i dont have any problems with sharing files on shareme and shareit but after install this rom, i cant send and receive with these apps. Please fix this bug fast because its very important. Thank you
Disable 'Secure Sharing' (turn it off)

And then try

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

Disable 'Secure Sharing' (turn it off)

And then try
emoji6.png

--
You mean gallery secure sharing?

You mentioned sending files with above mentioned apps.

And not sending 'apps'.

Help us to help you better ....!!!!

--

You mentioned sending files with above mentioned apps. And not sending 'apps'. Help us to help you better ....!!!! -- Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)
Bro I'm talking about share me and shareit app. Did you use them ever? When i was trying to connect a phone for sending a file with these apps or receive a file from another phone using these apps, i unable connect to another phone. Without these apps how i can send and receive files from another android devices? Check screenshot bellow:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-15-23-40-16-627_com.lenovo.anyshare.gps.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-15-23-40-16-627_com.lenovo.anyshare.gps.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 80
Bro I'm talking about share me and shareit app. Did you use them ever? When i was trying to connect a phone for sending a file with these apps or receive a file from another phone using these apps, i unable connect to another phone. Without these apps how i can send and receive files from another android devices? Check screenshot bellow:
Maybe check if the apps are using Approximate Location or Precise location ?!

You would need precise location for these apps.

--

I use "Nearby Share" which can also be used with Win 10/11.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-16-12-29-41-745_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-16-12-29-41-745_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    394.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Reactions: kcorrea1
I use LocalSend and SnapDrop but Photon and Sharik are also good.

I use "Nearby Share" which can also be used with Win 10/11.
Used this last night in offline mode and it worked well. Impressive.

Funny though this didn't work for me when I tried to use it directly.

A friend has a Xiaomi phone as well on official Xiaomi Global Stable ROM with Google Files. So he asked me to try using Google Files instead. And surprisingly Nearby Share worked via Google Files with no issues. Weird ?!

--
61167acaeba0a8d21f7042a9363f0ce8.jpg