Relock Bootloader

ottavio22

Members
Sep 17, 2019
Hello,

I got a short Question since I am quite new in this community. I am running the ROM Version V10.2.30.0.PFAEUXM even tho I imported the global Version of the phone. I was planning on trying this amazing room but wanted to eventually switch back to stock Rom and lock my Bootloader again. My Question now is what stock Rom do I switch to? Is the V10.2.30.0.PFAEUXM also a global ROM since I ordered the global Version or costumized in that extend that I can Flash it back on in order to lock the Bootloader again? This Question might Sound dumb but I just wanna be extra sure to not brick my phone :)

If the model matters in any case, it is a MI9!

Best regards and much thanks!

If U wanna change EU rom back to Stock Rom. U should use Mi Flash to flash rom. Just be sure that u download the latest Stock Rom (extension .tgz) for Mi 9 from trusted sites. I recommend that U shouldn't re-lock bootloader for avoiding further issues in the future.
I checked from http://c.mi.com//miuidownload/detail?device=1700361 and found that Version: V10.2.13.0.PFAMIXM (MIUI10) is the latest Global rom for Mi 9. There won't be any issue if you flash back to the above stock rom version.
In case of that u don't know how to flash by Miflash, you could search Youtube video.
Hope this can help you.

If U wanna change EU rom back to Stock Rom. U should use Mi Flash to flash rom. Just be sure that u download the latest Stock Rom (extension .tgz) for Mi 9 from trusted sites. I recommend that U shouldn't re-lock bootloader for avoiding further issues in the future.
I checked from http://c.mi.com//miuidownload/detail?device=1700361 and found that Version: V10.2.13.0.PFAMIXM (MIUI10) is the latest Global rom for Mi 9. There won't be any issue if you flash back to the above stock rom version.
In case of that u don't know how to flash by Miflash, you could search Youtube video.
Hope this can help you.

It does, thank you. However I am still slightly confused since my Global Version came with the V10.2.30.0.PFAEUXM Version (Offical EU) and not the V10.2.13.0.PFAMIXM (Global). If I go back from Xiaomi.eu do I have to switch back to former or latter?

It does, thank you. However I am still slightly confused since my Global Version came with the V10.2.30.0.PFAEUXM Version (Offical EU) and not the V10.2.13.0.PFAMIXM (Global). If I go back from Xiaomi.eu do I have to switch back to former or latter?
EU rom does not lock bootloader so you could switch to any 10.x.x.x Global version.