Remove Face Unlock and Unlock with Bluetooth Device Option

carguello_

Members
May 1, 2020
Hello everyone, first of, I hope everyone is doing well amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.

As the title says, I'd like to remove the option to Face Unlock and Bluetooth Unlock my device. The reason behind this measure is no other that noticing that someone may have had accessed my phone (Presumably) while I was sleeping and easily pointed my phone at my face or either used any Bluetooth devices nearby to unlock my phone.

I'm doing this as a security measure only. I was previously able to remove the "mi.face" package and I did so by typing "pm list packages | grep "mi"" and then "pm uninstall -k --user 0 mi.face" in adb shell, yet, I was unable to find the package or Apk related to Bluetooth Unlock Device. I know it may sound silly to remove those features from settings and not disable them in Settings, but I specifically don't want them present for the same reason someone could unlock my phone and add them back without me noticing.

P.s Even I have to remove all Bluetooth Settings in order to get rid of "Unlock with Bluetooth Device" Option on my main phone (Mi 9) I don't care.

Thank you everyone.

Hello,

You can just protect "Settings" access with a password (Settings > Manage apps > Lock apps or go in "Security" app to find it), "paranoid-man". ^^

;)

• Haha
Reactions: carguello_
Hello,

You can just protect "Settings" access with a password (Settings > Manage apps > Lock apps or go in "Security" app to find it), "paranoid-man". ^^

;)

Thank you. Yeah I forgot such feature existed (I just turned it on).

"paranoid-man". ^^

Lol, I know I sounded paranoid but it really bothered me that X person actually unlocked my phone for no apparent reason.

Thanks again!