Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro (Sakura)

aj0706

Members
Jul 20, 2023
I have a Xiaomi Redmi 6 pro with a chinese mainland built and has a lot of bloatware. I was looking on finding a custom rom on Xiaomi.eu but I couldn't seem to find which one is suitable for this device. The latest version of miui on this device is 12.0.1 Stable release. Which version of the MIUI from Xiaomi.eu supports this device.

Thank you in advance for the help!

I have a Xiaomi Redmi 6 pro with a chinese mainland built and has a lot of bloatware. I was looking on finding a custom rom on Xiaomi.eu but I couldn't seem to find which one is suitable for this device. The latest version of miui on this device is 12.0.1 Stable release. Which version of the MIUI from Xiaomi.eu supports this device.

Thank you in advance for the help!
xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi 6 Pro (sakura):

Reactions: JiaiJ
xiaomi.eu does not publish changelog for Stable ROM.

xiaomi.eu does not publish changelog for Stable ROM.
This is the link I wanted. The problem is I couldn't find my device on the list of supported devices. Sorry for questions just want to make sure I don't brick my phone. Hope you don't mind!

Man, it wants to be a little independent and not ask for everything on a golden platter.

Attachments

• Snímek obrazovky 2023-07-20 205241.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2023-07-20 205241.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 150
  • Snímek obrazovky 2023-07-20 205406.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2023-07-20 205406.png
    113.6 KB · Views: 137
Man, it wants to be a little independent and not ask for everything on a golden platter.
Sorry man, I'm just new and asked because if I knew how, I would have done it myself. I appreciate the assistance nonetheless. I said I was sorry if I was asking too many questions, but it doesn't seem it was enough.