ROM identification

rompetotti

Members
Oct 12, 2018
Hello everyone, I'd like to ask for some help with the identification of a particular Xiaomi.eu rom please.
I currently have the official miui stock 9.5.19 rom (ARB4), and I am looking to find the equivalent Xiaomi.eu rom version (if there is such a version).
My device is a Whyred RN5, with unlocked bootloader if that helps.

I don't like MIUI version 10, and also I don't want the 9.6.x ROMs, so far 9.5.19 was the most snappy on my device but still I'd like to flash a debloated and improved version of it, if there is one out there.

Thanks.

Judging by the vast amount of helpful replies this thread received and the extensive search of the forums - it looks like there is no such thing - in case someone else wonders. Perhaps there was available at some point and someone might still have it, but was removed for some unknown reasons. Too bad since there seemed to be quite a lot of people looking for specifically for this version, since they prefer it over 9.6 or even the stupid 10.
Anyway, save yourself some time and move on.
Cheers.

Been looking for this also, Hope someone helps, I like MIUI 9 much better, and this is more far better if we have an EU rom version of MIUI 9, Hoping...