Rom Problem...help!!!

njazi77

Members
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys, I had a problem with an update here. To be clear i have a wt86047. It started when I updated miui 8 6.7.14 to 6.7.21 and my mobile networks stopped working (listing "no service" above). I checked my IMEI ind it was ok, then not knowing what to do I downgraded it, but it didn't work. Then I tried flashing a global rom (I know it's a shame) and it solved the problem the service is back on, but I hate this new rom. It has so many unnecessary apps and no TWRP! How can I go back to the EU version?

Hey guys, I had a problem with an update here. To be clear i have a wt86047. It started when I updated miui 8 6.7.14 to 6.7.21 and my mobile networks stopped working (listing "no service" above). I checked my IMEI ind it was ok, then not knowing what to do I downgraded it, but it didn't work. Then I tried flashing a global rom (I know it's a shame) and it solved the problem the service is back on, but I hate this new rom. It has so many unnecessary apps and no TWRP! How can I go back to the EU version?
Install twrp. Flash rom. Twrp zip can be found on weekly rom release on xiaomi eu forum. It's on 1st post.

Sent from my 2014811 using Tapatalk

You may just flash the wrong version of the MIUI, you probably flash the WT86047 to WT88047,or WT88047 to WT86047.
Although both ROM can be flashed into each other, the wrong version may cause "no service".
I suggest you to flash another version of this ROM, it may solve your problem.
Good luck