ROM to Redmi 8

Moove_me

Members
Nov 16, 2016
I didn´t found any ROM to this model. Xiaomi.eu won´t release a ROM for this model in the future? Thanks to all.

Errrr..... Have you read the rules??
Well this is what they say:
RULES WHEN POSTING
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why!
It's no big deal maybe but someone might get picky. And last time I looked, there wasn't a stable sure, but there was a weekly I thought unless I misread it. I'm only digging around because I was thinking of buying one for my wife. How do you find it?
I can only find Indian reviews which complain about the built in ads

Well this is what they say:
RULES WHEN POSTING
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why!
It's no big deal maybe but someone might get picky. And last time I looked, there wasn't a stable sure, but there was a weekly I thought unless I misread it. I'm only digging around because I was thinking of buying one for my wife. How do you find it?
I can only find Indian reviews which complain about the built in ads
I only want to change to xiaomi.eu because this model with Global Version has Google calls and Contacts that I hate it so hard... After years and years with Xiaomi apps, is confuse to use only Google apps. I have a Redmi 8 bought in Europe. Its 5000mAh battery is awesome but using SD439 is awkward. If you play games, don't buy it. If you only use social media, it's a good phone with a large battery.

Reactions: Sazmanhad
I only want to change to xiaomi.eu because this model with Global Version has Google calls and Contacts that I hate it so hard... After years and years with Xiaomi apps, is confuse to use only Google apps. I have a Redmi 8 bought in Europe. Its 5000mAh battery is awesome but using SD439 is awkward. If you play games, don't buy it. If you only use social media, it's a good phone with a large battery.
That's very helpful. Appreciate it!!

Reactions: Moove_me