Rom V12.5.2.0.RFDCNXM review

wingdrone

Members
May 28, 2021
Hi all, i see V12.5.2.0.RFDCNXM stable on mifirm, have you upgraded yet? plz give me your opinion. Thanks
And now i'm in v12.0 but when i check new version, i don't see any thing new, what happen?

Last edited:
Hello, are you currently using the Xiaomi.eu custom ROM ? I'm not sure to fully understand your comment.

i tried updating it from 12.1.5 with magisk but always stuck at MIUI screen and then back to twrp.
which version of magisk and twrp should i use, anyone successfully flash 12.5.2 with magisk?

edit: i got it to work, not sure if using latest canary magisk or unhide existing magisk did it

Last edited:
Hello, are you currently using the Xiaomi.eu custom ROM ? I'm not sure to fully understand your comment.
Yes, i'm in EU v12.0.2.0 stable. I see V12.5.2.0 availble but when i check in update app of my phone, can not find

Yes, i'm in EU v12.0.2.0 stable. I see V12.5.2.0 availble but when i check in update app of my phone, can not find
I believe at some point, the update method changed. Just do a manual update with TWRP.

Hello! i now run stable 12.5.2.0 on my Mi note 10 pro. Love it! seems stable for me at least until now! Only issue is that i cant seem to have working NFC for google pay. I tried the fix NFC issues within the rom now and intend to try out Gpay again tomorrow. I will update on this issue. Other than that it seems like its working nicely! Less usage of ram, very smooth animations at all times and coming from global rom more optimized system!

Reactions: wingdrone