Root for redwood

The only problem with this approach is overwrites the custom recovery, so you can have the recovery OR root. Is there a way to have both?

Last edited:
The only problem with this approach is overwrites the custom recovery, so you can have the recovery OR root. Is there a way to have both?
Magisk doesn't overwrite recovery. Flash Magisk from rocovery, but not from MIUI

Yes, just unlock the bootloader and install magisk manager, them use boot.img extracted of your rom, patch with magisk and flash via fastboot et voilà. Here a tutorial , mi Poco X5 Pro is free now and flyin with Stable Xiaomi.EU V14.0.6.0 ^_^
does the miui dialer with automatic call recording work?

Yes, just unlock the bootloader and install magisk manager, them use boot.img extracted of your rom, patch with magisk and flash via fastboot et voilà. Here a tutorial , mi Poco X5 Pro is free now and flyin with Stable Xiaomi.EU V14.0.6.0 ^_^
if i have flashed eu rom, i should magisk eu rom's boot.img with magisk right? not the global rom's boot.img

Kindly excuse my ignorance, but where do i find Xiaomi.EU V14.0.6.0? The latest i can come up with is V. 14.0.4.0 14.13, which (normally) would be an earlier version?

Thank you for the tutorial - unfortunately i am not quite familiar with the language

Last edited: