Root Xiaomi 13 Pro

stathis95194

Members
Sep 7, 2018
Did anyone manage to successfully root nuwa?
I have tried patching boot.img from 14.0.10.0 with magisk and flash it through fastboot but Magisk still shows unrooted.

Anyone managed to do it?

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

from fastboot rom, use init_boot.img

patch init_boot.img by magisk

fastboot flash init_boot init_boot_patched.img
ah it's init_boot not boot. Thanks a lot for this!!

Edit: Working fine with these instructions. You are the best my friend!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: jhol_pd
Another question guys. I have successfully rooted 13 Pro and GPay is working flawlessly. I have one problem though. Google pay doesn't stick in NFC settings which keeps reverting to Mi Wallet every 1-2 hours. Does it happen to anyone else?

Another question guys. I have successfully rooted 13 Pro and GPay is working flawlessly. I have one problem though. Google pay doesn't stick in NFC settings which keeps reverting to Mi Wallet every 1-2 hours. Does it happen to anyone else?
Device still doesn't have official certification from google+no gapps under the signature of the Chinese rom is legit,pretty normal to get it so. You should remove that. Mi pay to continue using your default gpay option.

Device still doesn't have official certification from google+no gapps under the signature of the Chinese rom is legit,pretty normal to get it so. You should remove that. Mi pay to continue using your default gpay option.
Understood. Unfortunately Mi Pay/Mi Wallet is not visible under app/ system apps. Don't see any way to remove it. Any ideas?