SafetyNet Fail

frankoschenko

Members
Sep 22, 2018
Hello, I flashed TWRP and the latest weekly ROM on my device (from China). It's working fine so far. However I can't use GPay, Netflix or my banking app. A test for SafetyNet showed everything is pass except for "CTS profile match". Can any one tell me how to correct that? Do I need to install Magisk? I don't want to root the phone, just want to use above mentioned apps... If I have to install Magisk, where do I find the "Magisk Canary Zip" needed for Android 11, as mentioned in a respective guide in this forum?

Thanks in advance
RobbieTobbie

Gesendet von meinem POCO F2 Pro mit Tapatalk

Hello, I flashed TWRP and the latest weekly ROM on my device (from China). It's working fine so far. However I can't use GPay, Netflix or my banking app. A test for SafetyNet showed everything is pass except for "CTS profile match". Can any one tell me how to correct that? Do I need to install Magisk? I don't want to root the phone, just want to use above mentioned apps... If I have to install Magisk, where do I find the "Magisk Canary Zip" needed for Android 11, as mentioned in a respective guide in this forum?

Thanks in advance
RobbieTobbie

Gesendet von meinem POCO F2 Pro mit Tapatalk
Check here

I had the same problem and this resolved it. It is not on single step process, tho

Sent from my lmi using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just use magiskhide props config module to change fingerprint.
Guide can be found with the search button...