Safetynet without root

SlimGary

Members
Mar 25, 2016
Hello !

I used to flash xiaomi.eu back in the days ( before Global version existed :p ), but I stopped since. I tried to flash Paranoid Android on my phone and I have issues, especially with safetynet and google pay, like sometimes it breaks.

Is xiaomi.eu bulletproof about safetynet or should I go back to stock ? How is it supposed to bypass Safetynet without root ?

Thanks a lot for reading me

Paranoid used to work with Google Wallet for almost a month without issue, and started to fail today, with no safetynet pass at all (See screenshot)

I just wonder if it's gonna happen with xiaomi.eu too or if it's sorted because, I don't know, since it's based on a real rom, it's not breaking or something.

Edit : Just saw a thread with someone that can't get RCS to work because the figerprint is often banned by google. I think i'll go back to stock :(

Attachments

• 1722378921497.png
    1722378921497.png
    128.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Paranoid used to work with Google Wallet for almost a month without issue, and started to fail today, with no safetynet pass at all (See screenshot)

I just wonder if it's gonna happen with xiaomi.eu too or if it's sorted because, I don't know, since it's based on a real rom, it's not breaking or something.

Edit : Just saw a thread with someone that can't get RCS to work because the figerprint is often banned by google. I think i'll go back to stock :(
Don't use irrelevant third-party apps to test for Play Integrity.

Labels: [MEETS_BASIC_INTEGRITY]
Build fingerprint: Xiaomi/fuxi_global/fuxi:14/UKQ1.240610.001/eng.nobody.20240720.151847:user/release-keys
Brand: Xiaomi
Device: fuxi
Model: 2211133G
TestId: dGVzdGluZy1kOTM5ZDVkMi04OGQ4LTQwMjMtOGNmOS0xMWU2N2EwZjQxMzQ=

Since I'm not a dev, I can't get more from this method.
But that's not the point, safetynet, RCS and Google pay is broken for me on paranoid, and it looks like xiaomi.eu or any other custom rom can't change that unfortunately...