security warning / error on mi 13pro

Mi_Charlie

Members
May 2, 2023
Hi all guys, thank you for the work you do. I need an opinion, I have the stable miui14 version, and I'm not experiencing any problems, everything works (compass, gpay, video60fps) and I haven't encountered any bugs. This morning while I was taking the phone out of my pocket I saw a message on the screen which in my opinion was an error (see the photo I am attaching to give you an idea), taking the phone out of my pocket the imprint unlocked the phone and I couldn't more to see the warning, I tried to go back to the unlock page to try to press some keys and review the error / warning but I couldn't do it ... I attach the photo below, could someone kindly help me understand? obviously before writing and disturbing I tried to search on the forum and on google but without results, or in any case perhaps I gave wrong search inputs, obviously the photo is approximate, and the colors and the design were perhaps different, that and this that I saw, but it lasted a fraction of a second, that's why I don't know

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-05-31 at 10.04.59.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-31 at 10.04.59.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 89