New Snapchat Snaps not loading by default MIUI 14

HassanSardar6

Members
Aug 13, 2022
I have a huge issue since MIUI 14 builds which keeps me away from using Xiaomi.Eu despite loving it. After a day or two of fresh install, I face this issue with Snapchat where the Snaps do not load automatically and I have to force close the application and reopen and wait for it to load. This does not happen on Global roms and I was using weeklies with MIUI 13 and there was no such issue. I have tried the following:
-Battery optimization disabled
-Scenarios option disabled to avoid phone going to sleep
-Killed Doze to keep the phone always awake
-Memory extension disabled
I believe it has something to do with Memory handling but I am not sure. I would have tried to disable MIUI optimizations but as we all know that option is disabled by the Devs.
Please help if someone knows how I can overcome this issue. Attaching pictures.

Attachments

• photo_2023-06-14_16-27-44.jpg
    photo_2023-06-14_16-27-44.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 97
  • photo_2023-06-14_16-27-46.jpg
    photo_2023-06-14_16-27-46.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 92
Has anyone found a solution for this? I've had this problem for months and with each MIUI update I hope it gets fixed. Currently I am on 14.0.31.0 and the problem persists. Sometimes I have to exit and restart snapchat several times until snaps load :(

• Sad
Reactions: HassanSardar6
Has anyone found a solution for this? I've had this problem for months and with each MIUI update I hope it gets fixed. Currently I am on 14.0.31.0 and the problem persists. Sometimes I have to exit and restart snapchat several times until snaps load :(
Exactly the same here. I am stuck with Global rom unfortunately, just due to this issue. I have to sometimes clear cache and force stop for the app to load up the snaps. Everything else is absolutely perfect. I wish there was a solution. I test the rom each month to see if it's fixed. Unfortunately not.

@ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg any way you guys could give us some insight?

Exactly the same here. I am stuck with Global rom unfortunately, just due to this issue. I have to sometimes clear cache and force stop for the app to load up the snaps. Everything else is absolutely perfect. I wish there was a solution. I test the rom each month to see if it's fixed. Unfortunately not.

@ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg any way you guys could give us some insight?
Never used Snapchat.

Never used Snapchat.
Do you have any idea what setting might be causing the problem or what to test to fix it? I ask because the problem occurs only with the EU ROM and not with the global rom. I know that you can't influence it. But maybe you have a clue what could be the reason. Thank you for any advice.

Just sent you a few pennies for your great work and your patience in dealing with people ;)