Some advice or opinion please

rooflyer

Members
Nov 9, 2019
So I like my Mi Max 2 phone. It does pretty much all I want or need and it is unlocked but not flashed with a new rom so it is still Miui 10 and android Nougat 7.1
This is now. When the 11 Miui comes out which it appears it did yesterday should I upgrade or be happy with what I have. The reason is that it will still be Nougat so there is no improvement on that part and the features described seem less than overwhelming. I have read of several lagging problems and the only real world improvement seems to be that the battery is more efficiently used. I feel like sticking with the Miui 10 and if I really want to take it forward I would install a Pi third party ROM. What is your opinion? Thanx.

So I like my Mi Max 2 phone. It does pretty much all I want or need and it is unlocked but not flashed with a new rom so it is still Miui 10 and android Nougat 7.1
This is now. When the 11 Miui comes out which it appears it did yesterday should I upgrade or be happy with what I have. The reason is that it will still be Nougat so there is no improvement on that part and the features described seem less than overwhelming. I have read of several lagging problems and the only real world improvement seems to be that the battery is more efficiently used. I feel like sticking with the Miui 10 and if I really want to take it forward I would install a Pi third party ROM. What is your opinion? Thanx.

I've moved to MIUI 11 and there's nothing to complain about except themes. The app was on Chinese and broken.