Some Bugs Found On 9.0.4.0 Stable Version

Hiro27

Members
Feb 22, 2014
Hi devs, i've used 9.0.4.0 for 3 days and i found some bugs. First, sometimes the phone freezes on opening an image in facebook post, and also have freeze once when i read whatsapp messages. The phone stop freezes as the phone locked and i unlocked it. Second, the battery usage is somehow drain fast although i didn't use it at night and the battery usage stats is error, it keep says the SOT about 7 hours. Third, hardware info accessed by tapping kernel info can't be opened. Fourth, and updater error that keep says to download latest version 9.0.4.0. Thanks in advance for devs works.. Hope for better and better mi5x rom for us..

Sent from my MI 5X using Tapatalk

Hi devs, i've used 9.0.4.0 for 3 days and i found some bugs. First, sometimes the phone freezes on opening an image in facebook post, and also have freeze once when i read whatsapp messages. The phone stop freezes as the phone locked and i unlocked it. Second, the battery usage is somehow drain fast although i didn't use it at night and the battery usage stats is error, it keep says the SOT about 7 hours. Third, hardware info accessed by tapping kernel info can't be opened. Fourth, and updater error that keep says to download latest version 9.0.4.0. Thanks in advance for devs works.. Hope for better and better mi5x rom for us..

Sorry, the bug about the screen on time usage status wasn't exist. I've checked again just now and the SOT usage status displaying the right value. Sorry devs and everyone..

The 3rd and 4th issues confirmed in my device. My device is running MIUI version 9.0.4.0 (NDBCNEI) from Xiaomi.eu.

c71b368329360b97f18d1e5bbe2688ae.jpg