Some Questions About Xiaomi.eu Rom

fmkhan100

Members
Jul 30, 2016
Hello members
I am currently using official miui 7 china stable 7.5.1.0 rom on my redmi 3s, now I want to flash the xiaomi.eu rom, but I have some doubts and questions.

1. I want to get OTA updates for future xiaomi.eu rom (weekly or monthly or anytime) so which type rom should I download,, the developer rom 6.8.25 or the stable rom 8.0.1?
What's the difference between developer and stable xiaomi.eu rom? Which is better?

2. My bootloader is locked at the moment, I will apply for unlock it officially.
Kindly explain the method in easy words to flash the xiaomi.eu rom

3. Will I be able to sync my google contacts to and from my google account?

4. Will I be able to download themes from mi themes store?

5. Is sms blocklist feature and call recording feature available in xiaomi.eu rom?

5. When new features are added in official xiaomi rom, will they also be included in xiaomi.eu rom future updates?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
You Can read guides in the forum, they explain all..
Miui is android plus interfacce and features, so you Can do all you do with other android phones google Sync and so on.
The main difference between stable or dev is features, dev has new features every week, stable is less innovative, get update slowly, but has also less bugs, so the name . There are two version, china and global, for almost devices, i don't know what phone you have, the main difference between china and global is language include, and apps. China don't have google services, but has china apps, dev has google installed. Ota from eu rom are given for the dev roms once per month, so you Can prefer manually update. To installa rom not belonging from xiaomi directly you must unlock bootloader, better using ufficiali way. Eu roms are based on xiaomi One, and have same features, Minus chinese services wich are canceled.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270