Storage Issue [Issue][JOYEUSE][HMNote9ProEU_V12.0.1.0.RJZMIXM_v12-11]

kat624

Members
Jul 11, 2021
Hi, just unlocked the bootloader, flashed TWRP, formatted DATA and flashed HMNote9ProEU_V12.0.1.0.RJZMIXM_v12-11 rom version. Everything running fine but can't install anything from Play Store because the 128GB storage result fully occupied the "system" entry; in addition exploring on pc using an usb cable there is no partition to explore. Any idea how to proceed? (already did a full wipe and a re-flash)

Jeeez it was a long time ago but if I recall correctly, a format of data was required after flashing the rom.

I no longer have a copy of the early ROMs for our device, but a quick look at the upgrade batch file would confirm if there was a format after install.

Reactions: Poney70 and kat624
Jeeez it was a long time ago but if I recall correctly, a format of data was required after flashing the rom.

I no longer have a copy of the early ROMs for our device, but a quick look at the upgrade batch file would confirm if there was a format after install.
AAAAAND WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
Thank you, now is working like a charm!
Mods can close as SOLVED!

I working whole night with Recovery, Fastboot, Flash.
I was on Xiaomi.eu 12.0.1 global Android 11, Redmi note 9 Pro (Joyeuse).
After this update MIUI and Android, using this phone is tragic (Clean Flash).
Gestures lags, battery, stability, remote desktop - worse than 06.2020 and Miui 11.01 EEU.

Cant install this rom - failed mount /system-root & /vendor
For a while i lost hope to get out from stock rom back to .eu rom, because twrp gonna die.
For now i install Pixel Plus.

.Flash via fastboot stock rom
.flash OrangeFox Recovery (only this recovery can encrypt new bootloader) via ADB & put to memory .zip, and flash via recovery, after install via adb
.format data type [yes] - reboot to RECOVERY if miui gonna boot - ****ed up
.format cashe dalvik etc. - reboot to recovery
.now everything is encyrpt - you can install custom rom.

But this rom no work - sad, because it was my first choice

Sorry for my english

Hi, just unlocked the bootloader, flashed TWRP, formatted DATA and flashed HMNote9ProEU_V12.0.1.0.RJZMIXM_v12-11 rom version. Everything running fine but can't install anything from Play Store because the 128GB storage result fully occupied the "system" entry; in addition exploring on pc using an usb cable there is no partition to explore. Any idea how to proceed? (already did a full wipe and a re-flash)
Forget to this VERY OLD version 12.0.1.

Latest recovery version is 12.0.3 -> https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...e9ProEU_V12.0.3.0.QJZMIXM_v12-10.zip/download

Installation instructions in the 1st post here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...-recovery-for-redmi-note-9-pro-joyeuse.56896/

Last edited:
Last edited: