streaming/screen mirroring error

tensux

Members
Mar 8, 2022
I am using 13.0.12 stable on my Mi 11 ultra. I am trying to stream video from xfinity. I am getting attached error message. The app believes that I have screen mirroring enabled. I do have screen cast shut off. Does anyone have any idea of a way to fix this? Thanks

Attachments

• messages_0.jpeg
    messages_0.jpeg
    264.1 KB · Views: 120
I have same using my SkyQ. It thinks I'm screen mirroring. I have talked to Sky, they took all the details but would not put the phone on an exemption list, so I will have to wait until 12 Ultra, single screen phone or use SkyQ on my 10 Ultra.

Reactions: tensux
I have same using my SkyQ. It thinks I'm screen mirroring. I have talked to Sky, they took all the details but would not put the phone on an exemption list, so I will have to wait until 12 Ultra, single screen phone or use SkyQ on my 10 Ultra.
thanks, I am tempted to switch back to the global rom and see if it makes a difference. I have several other phone in the same cell service that do not have this problem including the Huawei p30 pro

The Huawei doesn't have the extra screen and it's that what is the issue. When I first bought the 11 Ultra, it worked fine and only an app update from Sky caused it to stop and think it is mirroring as Xiaomi updates have not changed the way the phone see's the rear screen. All my previous Xiaomi and Huawei phones all still work fine obviously, so I can use one of them if I read need to stream sky to my phone, so no great loss, just annoying.

Reactions: tensux
The Huawei doesn't have the extra screen and it's that what is the issue. When I first bought the 11 Ultra, it worked fine and only an app update from Sky caused it to stop and think it is mirroring as Xiaomi updates have not changed the way the phone see's the rear screen. All my previous Xiaomi and Huawei phones all still work fine obviously, so I can use one of them if I read need to stream sky to my phone, so no great loss, just annoying.
interesting thanks. I suppose i should be grateful that t-mobile is allowing use of china phones in the usa, all the other carriers have blocked them.