sync google chrome bookmark with xiaomi browser

Hi, try to log in to your google account in Chrome on PC and add account in mobile. After that you should have bookmarks from chrome in the xiaomi browser. It works for me.

Odoslané z MI 3W pomocou Tapatalku

Reactions: Shiningace
hi thanks for the reply, how do u add account in mobile after logging in google account in chrome

I have my google account added in phone and after install a chrome there was automatical option, if I good remember to login in chrome with my google account. Anyway, check your settings of chrome in mobile for possibility to add your google account.

I have my google account added in phone and after install a chrome there was automatical option, if I good remember to login in chrome with my google account. Anyway, check your settings of chrome in mobile for possibility to add your google account.

I don't quite understand what you mean .. can you explain well? I tried in every way but it is impossible to import bookmarks from Chrome to the MIUI browser ... can you make a video? it is very important please.

p.s I think you have not understood this well ... we want to import the bookmarks from Google Chrome to the MIUI integrated browser .. it is the standard Xiaomi browser that is inside the MIUI ROM