Teams notifications & work profile apps permissions

ShOuKa

Members
May 9, 2023
I have a critical issue to may daily work and i need support please
I have a work profile with work apps ( outlook & Teams mainly )
Teams app is not showing any notification or pop up when some one calls me ( I hear the ringing tone but i have no control for any action )
when i am on a Teams meeting and minimize it then i cannot see an ongoing notification with the meeting so i can return to it quickly ( normally there should be a running notification )

I tried searching everywhere for the notifications & permissions of these work apps but MIUI simply cannot see them
I even tried to install Teams in personal profile hoping that changing its notifications / permissions would affect the work app couterpart
I had AOSP custom rom before MIUI EU and i had control over work profile apps normally while seems this is not the case in MIUI EU

I did not find MIUI customizations under developer options in a trial that i disable miui permissions ( tried the autorefill restore defaults trick but did not work )
Any clue or support please to gain control over the work profile then i would be very grateful

I have the same issue on my POCO F3, which has MIUI Global 14.0.4 version installed.
Please help...

I have the same issue on my POCO F3, which has MIUI Global 14.0.4 version installed.
Please help...
I managed to resolve the issue this way:
Android Settings -> Manage Apps -> Select Teams app -> Notifications -> open each item inside and enable it!

Android Settings -> Manage Apps -> Select Teams app -> Notifications -> open each item inside and enable it!

In work profile? I cannot access to it

For the non-work I manage to solve it activating the device info but for the work profile I cannot, even I activated the notification it turns off automatelly

Screenshot_2023-08-23-15-08-08-716_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
Screenshot_2023-08-23-15-07-28-112_com.microsoft.teams.jpg

I have the same issue. You can change the permissions by installing the " hidden Xiaomi settings" app, put there are other settings that still cannot be adjusted for work profile apps e.g. Autstart, battery management, which are still important. Hope this bug resolved soonest.