Thank you to everyone involved in this project

jgarciadcruz

Members
Oct 4, 2019
I've just created an account to express my gratitude for this fantastic ROM.

For the past year or so, I had been looking for a stable and steady ROM for mi Xiaomi mi5. The phone got discarded by my sister after buying a new one; I wasn't keen on the official MIUI releases, and after updating to v10 (OAAMIXM, I think), the phone got worse than ever: Heating, battery drain…then I began a quest in the search of a custom ROM in XDA, with likely disastrous results, just about the same as the official MIUI 10: ugly Android customisations and themes, unstable, and the battery drain didn't disappear. I was mad that Xiaomi withdrew its support to this fantastic terminal.

I was lucky to find a thread in the official Xiaomi forum talking about the xiaomi.eu project, and here I am.

I want to thank everybody working on this, whoever you are, you guys rock! I wish that the companies manufacturing the phones were as competent as you are!

I also want to say thanks to administration and ROM developers for supporting old models like mi5. Xiaomi doesn't make any suitable replacement for such great compact smartphone, so a lot of people are really appreciate for work on stable miui 11 now.
Miui 11 theme are closed, so I let myself to leave this comment here. = )