Invalid Theme China

salihyilmaz

Members
Aug 17, 2020
Screenshot_2020-08-17-20-21-25-637_com.android.thememanager.jpg

Obviously... They can choose either indian or china chanel... And we all voted for china theme store.... As it has tons more themes..

Obviously... They can choose either indian or china chanel... And we all voted for china theme store.... As it has tons more themes..
Not only that, the Chinese Themes app, which has far more features than the Global app, doesn't display the India/Global theme pages correctly, so we can't use the Global/India channel.

Not only that, the Chinese Themes app, which has far more features than the Global app, doesn't display the India/Global theme pages correctly, so we can't use the Global/India channel.
It is very troublesome, I will install the theme complete chinese. I downloaded the theme application from the internet, the APK is not installed, the system application says that it cannot be changed. What should I do?

It is very troublesome, I will install the theme complete chinese. I downloaded the theme application from the internet, the APK is not installed, the system application says that it cannot be changed. What should I do?
Nothing, you can't update/replace system apps directly.