Themes APP does not work properly.

Steamer

Members
Nov 25, 2022
I have noticed that the themes APP is not working properly.
I can't download fonts with it, it always comes up with try again later. Everything else like themes or wallpapers works.
Is there any way to fix this problem?
I am using the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G with the xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V14.0.3.0.TKCMIXM_v14-13
Thanks a lot.

I have noticed that the themes APP is not working properly.
I can't download fonts with it, it always comes up with try again later. Everything else like themes or wallpapers works.
Is there any way to fix this problem?
I am using the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G with the xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V14.0.3.0.TKCMIXM_v14-13
Thanks a lot.
Did you try to clear data and cache?
Can you tell me if in this release, the date format on lockscreen is correct?

Hello Astyero.
The date is displayed correctly, even on the lock screen. I have also already deleted data and cache, unfortunately without success. As soon as I want to load a font.
Always appears, service not available. Try again later.

Reactions: Astyero
I do not have root installed. I only have the eu rom.
Apparently, it will only be a bug with me. Because you do not read anything about it or I could not find on this topic.
Maybe someone reads this who knows how to fix the problem.

Reactions: Astyero
Little feedback from me.
The Themes app is working again. I think the problem with the font has been fixed. Now I'm super happy with the app again.

Little feedback from me.
The Themes app is working again. I think the problem with the font has been fixed. Now I'm super happy with the app again.
Ok Cool that's cool

I've one problem : i've lost the "classic" original theme. Can anyone share with me their com.android.thememanager folder located in Android/data/? Thanks in advance