TWRP restart problem

Nov 2, 2020
Hello, After having followed the instructions to the letter to install TWRP, I can access it only the first time The following times, do not have access, I restart on the official recovery of Mui. My phone is an MI 9T and I am on MIUI global 12.0.3 (QFJEUXM) and the TWRP used is the official one from the TWRP site. Is there a solution ?

Hello, After having followed the instructions to the letter to install TWRP, I can access it only the first time The following times, do not have access, I restart on the official recovery of Mui. My phone is an MI 9T and I am on MIUI global 12.0.3 (QFJEUXM) and the TWRP used is the official one from the TWRP site. Is there a solution ?
-Try to reboot with the combo button. vol+/power until vibration.
- boot from computer with the file in adb folder with fastboot boot twrpname.img
edit: Also, read boot instruction given at twrp official page.

Merci pour votre réponse : j ai réalisé la manip : même resultat : je redémarrage toujours sur le recovery de Miui

TWRP est bien installé parce que je peux commencer sur elle et travailler sur elle, mais quand je redémarre le téléphone et essayer de revenir à TWRP (volume +, puissance) je me retrouve sur la récupération Miui ??? ???

Last edited:
Thanks for your answer: I did it: same result: I always reboot into MIUI Recovery
You can flash patched "vbmeta.img" for your device via fastboot to fix your issue:

1) Download the file for Mi 9T/K20 => vbmeta.img
2) Fastboot command => fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
3) Flash TWRP again
4) Hold "Vol+" and "Power" buttons simultaneously to boot in TWRP

;)

Last edited:
Peut-vous détailler N ° 2: Je ne suis pas très doué.
et google traduire, donc pas très facile
You MUST speak english here, it's forum's rules. ;)

You installed TWRP via fastboot command, no? => fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
(Of course, "twrp.img" should be the real TWRP filename on your computer)

Copy the "vbmeta.img" file where you put the "twrp.img" file (TWRP file) then execute fastboot command written in step 2.

:)

Last edited:
Pour TWRP pas de problème d’installation, je ne connaissais pas le mode d’installation ou les commandes pour le fichier vbmeta.img

Bonjour, j’ai cherché sur Google, votre solution y compris sur XDA, tout le monde ne semble pas d’accord. Je voudrais être sur la solution une fois que le téléphone est bloqué, il est trop tard
quelle est la solution à mon problème?

Bonjour, j’ai cherché sur Google, votre solution y compris sur XDA, tout le monde ne semble pas d’accord. Je voudrais être sur la solution une fois que le téléphone est bloqué, il est trop tard
quelle est la solution à mon problème?
Quand je vois autant d"hésitations je pense que rester sur la rom stock est peut etre la solution à votre problème.
Je dis ca, j'ai rien dit....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I see so many hesitations I think that staying on the stock rom may be the solution to your problem. I say that, I said nothing ....

C’est le problème, j’ai toujours installé TWRP sur tous les téléphones que j’ai eu (LG, Sony, Cobo, Google, etc) et je n’ai jamais rencontré ce problème, d’où ma prudence