TWRP ROM veux

Shalev

Members
Jun 22, 2023
I have redmi note 11 pro 5g with global ROM and I want to switch to xiaomi.eu but I can't find TWRP ROM for veux. Is there any?

why are you even using twrp option when you can use fastboot? Look at the chart. your rom is called VEUX! There is!

Installing with Fastboot: (ROM Type: Fastboot)
  • Download Xiaomi.eu ROM zip file
  • Extract the ROM zip to a new folder
  • Power off your device
  • Boot your device in Fastboot mode (Hold volume down + power buttons)
  • Connect to PC via USB cable
  • Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):
    - first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe, if you're flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.
    - update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.
  • Done!

why are you even using twrp option when you can use fastboot? Look at the chart. your rom is called VEUX! There is!

• Power off your device
    - first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe, if you're flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.
    - update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.
  • Done!
Thank you! Didn't realize that this option was possible for switching to xiaomi.eu, I thought that it is just for updating

ROM name is VEUXG and MIUI 14 isn't released yet.
No, the ROM name is VEUX and it is already out

• Power off your device
  • Done!
But wouldn't I have to use the fastboot every time I want to update my phone?

No, the ROM name is VEUX and it is already out

But wouldn't I have to use the fastboot every time I want to update my phone?
The ROM "VEUX" is only for the Chinese device Redmi Note 11E Pro. And yes if there isn't a recovery for the device you have to use Fastboot. For TWRP see this or this.

Literally every place on the internet except posts here say that VEUX is for redmi note 11 pro 5g
VEUX is the device code. This includes Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G, Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G (India), Redmi Note 11E Pro (China - different NFC hardware), Poco X4 Pro 5G.
The VEUXG ROM is for the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G, Redmi Note 11 Pro+ (India), Poco X4 Pro 5G. G = Global. The VEUX ROM is only for the Redmi Note 11E Pro because of difference in NFC hardware. You can view this thread for an explanation from a developer. I was the person that reported the issue and because of that, two ROMs were made.

Last edited:
so I tried what SpookieGames showed as an alternative in post #6, unfortunately it didn't work for me.
TWRP could be installed, but I haven't had WiFi since then and had to set up the whole system again, unfortunately
anyway thanks SpookieGames, maybe I did something wrong when installing TWRP

VEUX is the device code. This includes Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G, Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G (India), Redmi Note 11E Pro (China - different NFC hardware), Poco X4 Pro 5G.
The VEUXG ROM is for the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G, Redmi Note 11 Pro+ (India), Poco X4 Pro 5G. G = Global. The VEUX ROM is only for the Redmi Note 11E Pro because of difference in NFC hardware. You can view this thread for an explanation from a developer. I was the person that reported the issue and because of that, two ROMs were made.
If they are different, why are they both marked as skcmixm? (or tkc for that matter)
Also, in this site they are shown together

Do you notice a difference between V14.0.1.0.TKCCNXM and V13.0.9.0.SKCMIXM other than the S and T? The first one is the ROM for the Chinese and the second one is for Global model. First one has CN and the second has MI. The CN ROM is made for different NFC hardware. I don't get what you don't understand.

so I tried what SpookieGames showed as an alternative in post #6, unfortunately it didn't work for me.
TWRP could be installed, but I haven't had WiFi since then and had to set up the whole system again, unfortunately
anyway thanks SpookieGames, maybe I did something wrong when installing TWRP
If you want you can try this. It's a TWRP made by another developer. Maybe that will work.

If they are different, why are they both marked as skcmixm? (or tkc for that matter)
Also, in this site they are shown together
Explain one thing: why are you bringing up external sources to make some kind of argument?
The guys here explained very clearly that "VEUX" and "VEUXG" are our labels for the ROMs.
We made that distinction specifically because of the hardware differences.
"Why other websites say otherwise?" No one cares.

And if you need another example: "ziyi" is both Xiaomi Civi 2 and Xiaomi 13 Lite, but the Global and China ROMs are not interchangeable, because the cameras are entirely different. Thus, our ROM for Xiaomi 13 Lite is labeled "ZIYIG", to make it clear that it's for the Global model only.

Explain one thing: why are you bringing up external sources to make some kind of argument?
The guys here explained very clearly that "VEUX" and "VEUXG" are our labels for the ROMs.
We made that distinction specifically because of the hardware differences.
"Why other websites say otherwise?" No one cares.

And if you need another example: "ziyi" is both Xiaomi Civi 2 and Xiaomi 13 Lite, but the Global and China ROMs are not interchangeable, because the cameras are entirely different. Thus, our ROM for Xiaomi 13 Lite is labeled "ZIYIG", to make it clear that it's for the Global model only.
So is there xiaomi.eu ROM for my phone? because I did see on miuirom.org that 14.0.1.0TKCEUXM is out for Redmi Note 11 pro 5g.
Also, does that mean that there is no chinese ROM for Redmi Note 11 pro 5g?

So is there xiaomi.eu ROM for my phone? because I did see on miuirom.org that 14.0.1.0TKCEUXM is out for Redmi Note 11 pro 5g.
We don't base our ROMs on EEA ROMs, you'll have to wait for a Global ROM.

Also, does that mean that there is no chinese ROM for Redmi Note 11 pro 5g?
In China, "Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G" is an entirely different Mediatek Dimensity device (codename pissarro).
So, no, the closest thing China has is their version of veux that's called Redmi Note 11E Pro.

thanks SpookieGames ,
but again no wifi after flashing the twrp.img
I would have left Miui 13 lol everything was fine there, had root and I was satisfied ^^

Reactions: Spookie
thanks SpookieGames ,
but again no wifi after flashing the twrp.img
I would have left Miui 13 lol everything was fine there, had root and I was satisfied ^^
Well unlucky, I just can't get my head around how a recovery could impact wifi connection. That's weird.

Reactions: Red242Skull