Unlock bootloader xiaomi 14 pro

effelviosy

Members
Jul 17, 2024
Hello everyone. Unfortunately I made a careless purchase (xiaomi 14 pro) and obviously I would like to install the EU rom. So I'm doing the Xiaomi procedure to ask for the bootloader to be unlocked. A long and laborious procedure. Can anyone tell me a simpler way to achieve this? Thank you.

If you are not from mainland China and do not have a Chinese Xiaomi account level 5, you cannot unlock the bootloader.
Your only option is to look for a paid online service. For example NCunlock and similar.

Last edited:
If you are not from mainland China and do not have a Chinese Xiaomi account level 5, you cannot unlock the bootloader.
Your only option is to look for a paid online service. For example NCunlock and similar.

Thank you for you advise, my bootloader was unlocked by NCunlock that I highly recommend. But Unfortunately I got scammed before that from @UnbrickedMi (telegram), bedside that he asked me to pay over a very weird id account on revolut, in USDT TRON, I thought that it should be normal and I got scammed. I lost €80.00 and that's all. So I want just to warn the community about @UnlockBootloaderXiaomi (YouTube), we are many who got scammed.
I hope it will help many to don't fail and traped.

Attachments

• Picsart_24-08-28_23-47-49-112.jpg
    Picsart_24-08-28_23-47-49-112.jpg
    458.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited: