Unlocking bootloader on global hyperos?

ntlkr

Members
Jan 3, 2024
Just to keep myself up to date, how do we unlock the bootloader of hyperos now?
I mean on EEA devices that have stock hyperos (houji and aurora for now).

Does it work with simply adding the account? Did they reactivate community unlock for those devices? Or is it still completely restricted and you have to use paid services?

It seems like no one is talking about that anymore since the global release...

Really?

Really?
I literally found that minutes after posting this, but thanks anyway.

Igazán?
Yes, it's all understandable... but.. I have two xiaomi accounts, one of which I always use, so it's possible that I reached 3 devices, but I logged in with my other account, I've been a member for more than 1500 days, and I've never used a bootloader for opening. And it won't let me associate my phone with this account in developer settings either. So how is it now? Xiaomi 13 pro, global version, I am also on global land and everything is global. I have already received permission to join the community, but it still won't allow me to associate the phone with my account.

Yes, it's all understandable... but.. I have two xiaomi accounts, one of which I always use, so it's possible that I reached 3 devices, but I logged in with my other account, I've been a member for more than 1500 days, and I've never used a bootloader for opening. And it won't let me associate my phone with this account in developer settings either. So how is it now? Xiaomi 13 pro, global version, I am also on global land and everything is global. I have already received permission to join the community, but it still won't allow me to associate the phone with my account.
But maybe there is a problem... I checked the ime number and this is what I got.

Attachments

• xiaomi-imei.JPG
    xiaomi-imei.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 50