Upgrade from 8.4.19 miui 9 to any 10 not work

Achiel

Members
Aug 8, 2018
When I try to install a new rom, any version with miu V10 I can not login when the phone ask the pin code. At startup I have a few second but it does not respond to what I type. Then the pin screen goes away and apears again for about a second.

Tried all available V10 roms including the new 8.8.2/3, all the same problem. Now installed the 8.4.19 back.

What could be the problem?

When I try to install a new rom, any version with miu V10 I can not login when the phone ask the pin code. At startup I have a few second but it does not respond to what I type. Then the pin screen goes away and apears again for about a second.

Tried all available V10 roms including the new 8.8.2/3, all the same problem. Now installed the 8.4.19 back.

What could be the problem?
Instalas con twrp?

Ok, installed 8.8.9 without wipe or format. Before installing I disabled the face recognition login just to be sure. Now it works!

After that I enabled the face unlock, DONT DO THAT! I could not unlock it anymore again. So there is a bug in the face unlock!

Last edited:
Reactions: iamme729
After installing the latest miui 9 rom and disabling the face unlock I could install the 8.8.9 V10 back. I reported the bug with the reporting app.

Only thing i can't find now is how to disable the first screen unlock. Can not be done anymore in the developers options.