New Vima Smart Doorlock - No More Accessible From Mi Home

dbuser86

Members
Jun 4, 2018
Good afternoon everyone.
I have re-installed from scratch my "mi Home" app and I am trying to repair everything.
No problems with door sensor, Dafang camera, gateway, but I can't find anymore the Vima smart doorlock device from the "add manually" option. As far as I know this was the only way to add this device to the app.
I have already contacted global xiaomi support that says that since it is not a product that they sell directly from their website they cannot support on this issue.
Is there anybody facing the same problem?
thanks in advance

I have already tried. But with no luck. I bought this on Aliexpress. There is no mention that it only works in china. Damn

It was working if you insert china as main Land, but around two months ago the product has been dismissed from the list. I will try to install a 3/4 months old Version, but with little hope

I've bought a Vima Smart Lock and even if I found it within the Gateway "Add device" menu I cannot pair with the Gateway. I've installed the latest Mi Home app (5.4.14) ans set Mainland China as location but after slect the Add device in the Gateway menu and select the smart lock when I push and hold the beige button it doesn't pair with the Gateway. There is also a blue button does anyone know what it is used for??

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk