Wating for device...

Puttee

Members
Apr 10, 2019
Getting the response waiting for the device, update to HyperOS last week went fine, Win 11. But now it doesn't work, getting the response waiting for the device when I run the update script as admin, drivers updated. I also don't get any choices when I connect usb cable to the device like before HyperOS. I've done this so many times over the years with no problems. Some ideas??

Getting the response waiting for the device, update to HyperOS last week went fine, Win 11. But now it doesn't work, getting the response waiting for the device when I run the update script as admin, drivers updated. I also don't get any choices when I connect usb cable to the device like before HyperOS. I've done this so many times over the years with no problems. Some ideas??
Try another cable. Example the factory

Thank you for your answer, I have tried several usb cables, including Xiaomi original cable, also changed usb connector and computers, new laptop and a desktop, several restarts, same result. I have done this many times before with no problems (Mi9, Mi 10 Pro, mi 11, mi 12 Pro and now mi 13 Pro) Any setting in the phone that is wrong? USB debugging enabled. Up until last week, no problems. Very strange, what could I have missed?

Problem solved, it worked with a third computer. Very strange, I have used all three to install and update Xiaomi.eu rom, and it has worked. But now it didn't work on two of them no matter what I did.

Reactions: Atomhuzat