When will a redmi note 8 ROM come out?

What? If you speak spanish, you could try to dm me about what you want to know, but basically, the RN 8 / pro are very fresh smartphone. Plus, if you own the Pro version, it will take a while before we can experience a stable custom rom, because of its SoC and processor.

PS: I believe Github owns already the source code of RN8 / Pro, so perhaps the boundless modding is happening to this beast of the mid-tier.

Reactions: Virginia Costa
What? If you speak spanish, you could try to dm me about what you want to know, but basically, the RN 8 / pro are very fresh smartphone. Plus, if you own the Pro version, it will take a while before we can experience a stable custom rom, because of its SoC and processor.

PS: I believe Github owns already the source code of RN8 / Pro, so perhaps the boundless modding is happening to this beast of the mid-tier.
yes mine is redmi note 8 (ginkgo). not the pro version. Just wondering if there will be a redmi note 8 release which is not the pro version. I do not speak Spanish I am Brazilian so I need Google translator to be able to write and translate things.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 usando o Tapatalk

I use this version and install EU stable rom for redmi note 8: http_s://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-8/how-to/twrp-3-3-1-0923-redmi-note8-cn-wzsx150-t3976401

It works perfectly.