Which model easier to install ROM?

Henrik.saldanha

Members
Jan 15, 2021
Hello, I am a beginner, I have a cell phone with a Chinese ROM I would like to install ROM xiaomi.eu, because Google services are not working correctly on my device. I want tips because this is my first time to do this, the ROMS available for my phone is Chinese ROM too, but I believe that being xiaomi.eu the Google services will work normally, for example my play store does not open, I tried to uninstall and install another version does not open. Xiaomi mi 10 lite zoom vangogh

Last edited:
Hello, I am a beginner, I have a cell phone with a Chinese ROM I would like to install ROM xiaomi.eu, because Google services are not working correctly on my device. I want tips because this is my first time to do this, the ROMS available for my phone is Chinese ROM too, but I believe that being xiaomi.eu the Google services will work normally, for example my play store does not open, I tried to uninstall and install another version does not open.
You didn't mention any model(s) of device.
Quite contrary to your title

I already have the bootloader unlocked, is this ROM xiaomi.eu ?? do you know if she has the Brazilian Portuguese language? I just really wanted Google services to work on it. thanks, sorry i'm a beginner in the community, but you are to be congratulated.

I already have the bootloader unlocked, is this ROM xiaomi.eu ?? do you know if she has the Brazilian Portuguese language? I just really wanted Google services to work on it. thanks, sorry i'm a beginner in the community, but you are to be congratulated.
Then skip the point that talks about unlocking bootloader and continue with the next point.
Yes the ROM is xiaomi.eu
Yes there is Brazilian Portuguese language

Google apps work

Reactions: Henrik.saldanha
Then skip the point that talks about unlocking bootloader and continue with the next point.
Yes the ROM is xiaomi.eu
Yes there is Brazilian Portuguese language

Google apps work

thank you very much, next week I will try to install. 1 step is to urge twrp 2 step to rom right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-27-14-13-27-530_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-27-14-13-27-530_com.android.settings.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 120