Which program should I use for fastboot rom?

Ylm@z

Members
May 10, 2022
Hello, I'm a Redmi 10 (selene) user and I want to install an id rom on my phone, but I have a question.

Which program do I use to clean all the old data on my phone, not just the user, all the data belonging to the previous system and install new software on the phone?

I meant everything except IMEI and Bootloader

I searched and found Mi Flash Tool, Unlock Tool, SP Flash Tool and finally Platform Tools applications. Which one do you think will clean the phone COMPLETELY and install new rom?

Hello, I'm a Redmi 10 (selene) user and I want to install an id rom on my phone, but I have a question.

Which program do I use to clean all the old data on my phone, not just the user, all the data belonging to the previous system and install new software on the phone?

I meant everything except IMEI and Bootloader

I searched and found Mi Flash Tool, Unlock Tool, SP Flash Tool and finally Platform Tools applications. Which one do you think will clean the phone COMPLETELY and install new rom?
This is not the right forum. Go to the official Xiaomi forum

Reactions: ƬΉΣ ƧYƧƬΣM
Okay I will make an exception, use the Mi Flash Tool from the Xiaomi website. Also you have to have your bootloader unlocked.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-12 224256.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-12 224256.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 78