Why My device doesn't receive updates even though it is released globally?

TheOneNex

Members
Aug 26, 2023
It is xiaomi note 11 pro 4g and I see updates being rolled out for my device but I don't receive any. I haven't had any updates since the miui 14 launch.

same here. Even my Samsung S21 ultra one UI have more system updates than these Xiaomi sheet phone i have now. Which is why you changed your ROM to EU to vent your frustration! Just be grateful and not repeat your blunder by getting more mi products!

Lmfao that's the least helpful comment I've expected to see today.
same here. Even my Samsung S21 ultra one UI have more system updates than these Xiaomi sheet phone i have now. Which is why you changed your ROM to EU to vent your frustration! Just be grateful and not repeat your blunder by getting more mi products!

Any of u guys had this problem? Is it related to my region? Is there any way to bypass it? Install updates manually? Any help is appreciated.

Many useless posts and no relevant information. So far, you have not provided exact information about the version of MIUI you have on your device.
It is possible that you have a "brand" ROM from the operator and there is no update for you.

Reactions: Spookie
Many useless posts and no relevant information. So far, you have not provided exact information about the version of MIUI you have on your device.
It is possible that you have a "brand" ROM from the operator and there is no update for you.
Take it easy hero, you can always ask. It is 14.0.2.0 TGDMIXM.

• Angry
Reactions: gogocar62
Really? If you request something, it is up to you to provide the necessary information. It is not for us to beg you for information.

1) You are using official ROM, you can go to Xiaomi site.
2) This is a forum dedicated to custom ROMs from xiaomi.eu. We do not deal with stock ROM issues.
3) Despite your invectives, I will advise you.
- download the update to your phone (14.0.3.0 TGDMIXM)
- update according to the attached image
-------------------------------------------------
- open the "Update" app
- double tap the MIUI logo multiple times
- select the update package (ZIP).

Attachments

• Bez názvu - kopie.png
    Bez názvu - kopie.png
    153.1 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ and Warmouse