Invalid Widgets

Nand685

Members
Jun 19, 2021
The absence of some widgets that are in the global rom, screenshots from Redmi Note 9s global india V13.0.2.0.SJWINXM
these widgets are also present in the global Redmi Note 10 Pro, I think in all global roms.
I think they should be added, at least a small walking widget looks very cool.

as I guess, we have a different widget feed because of this, or has the feed not been updated for a long time?

Screenshot_2023-03-31-21-21-00-593_com.mi.globalminusscreen.jpgScreenshot_2023-03-31-21-21-31-491_com.miui.home.jpgScreenshot_2023-03-31-21-23-57-372_com.miui.home.jpg

Last edited:
Global App vault has a few unique widgets integrated, nothing we can do about it.
As for the Android widgets, they are still accessible in our widgets feed, just tap the search icon and scroll down to "Android widgets".

Reactions: Nand685
Global App vault has a few unique widgets integrated, nothing we can do about it.
As for the Android widgets, they are still accessible in our widgets feed, just tap the search icon and scroll down to "Android widgets".

no problem, I understand, yes, I know where they are, you can look at my other bug reports, I described them as best I could through the translator, don’t judge strictly, but everything is clear in meaning ...