Xaiomi m1 plus / m1 s jelly bean

Isn't it much easier just to open file explorer find the apps that you unzipped and install them by clicking on them?
Faster and easier and you dont need to install root explorer.

Isn't it much easier just to open file explorer find the apps that you unzipped and install them by clicking on them?
Faster and easier and you dont need to install root explorer.

The Google apps need to be in the system folder - at least some of them.

Sent from my Xiaomi using Tapatalk

well not sure if google play store end up in the system folder by defualt but when i installed it worked nice. After play store was innstalled i just installed gmail and the other google apps i wanted from play store.

well not sure if google play store end up in the system folder by defualt but when i installed it worked nice. After play store was innstalled i just installed gmail and the other google apps i wanted from play store.

It doesn't work without the proper libraries to create a Google Account. The apps just close when you try to open them.

Good if it worked for you. Depending on the ROM installed it won't.

Well it was installed on Xiaomi M1 running miui since this is the M1 forum thread on miuiandroid.com :D

It doesn't work without the proper libraries to create a Google Account. The apps just close when you try to open them.

Good if it worked for you. Depending on the ROM installed it won't.

did you extracted them to the system and changed the permissions