New xiaomi 11 Ultra crash , bootloop and no mobile network after xiaomi.eu_STAR_OS1.0.4.0.UKACNXM_14.zip update

soloxme

Members
Dec 16, 2013
after the update the phone keeps restarting and the mobile network no longer works. If I try to reinstall the previous version the mobile network works but I can't use the apps because the phone tells me it is completing the reboot, also the twrp password no longer works. I tried reinstalling everything via fastboot but the result doesn't change, the phone doesn't work and I don't want to format everything. Please help me, I have some important data that I don't want to lose

Yes, it is not a twrp problem, I've installed the update from fastboot also and the mobile network doesn't work and the WiFi can't connect to the network

It was just to try to save your files with TWRP. I am not sure someone will find a way to guess what is your specific issue, and formatting data is the most obvious solution.

It was just to try to save your files with TWRP. I am not sure someone will find a way to guess what is your specific issue, and formatting data is the most obvious solution.
Thank you for your help, I think I solved it after the fourth installation of the update via TWRP it seems to be working now, I think it's a problem related to the modem firmware. In fact, VoLTE doesn't work, while on my old mi6 where I temporarily inserted the SIM it works very well

Reactions: JiaiJ